Join Jordan, Meghan, and Gaurav as they discuss different aspects of running and playing tabletop RPGs, and offer up some ideas and suggestions for you to bring to your games. On this episode, they share some of the tools and websites that they use during their games.
* Question of the SODE: [https://www.reddit.com/r/rpg/comments/8rmcbh/does_anyone_have_tips_for_running_games_inside_of/](https://www.reddit.com/r/rpg/comments/8rmcbh/does_anyone_have_tips_for_running_games_inside_of/)
* Mythical Beast Generator [http://ianmart1n.github.io/mythicalbeasts/](http://ianmart1n.github.io/mythicalbeasts/)
* Table Fables: [http://a.co/6RWTo8K](http://a.co/6RWTo8K)
* Notebook.ai: [https://www.notebook.ai/](https://www.notebook.ai/)
* OneNote: [https://products.office.com/en-us/onenote/digital-note-taking-app](https://products.office.com/en-us/onenote/digital-note-taking-app)
* The Digital DM(for OneNote Templates): [http://www.cryrid.com/digitaldnd/](http://www.cryrid.com/digitaldnd/)
* Flat Plastic Miniatures: [http://arcknight.squarespace.com/shop/](http://arcknight.squarespace.com/shop/)