Join Jordan, Meghan, and Gaurav as they discuss different aspects of running and playing tabletop RPGs, and offer up some ideas and suggestions for you to bring to your games. On this episode, they discuss the Five Room Dungeon model for creating adventures!
* **Question** **of the SODE:** [https://www.reddit.com/r/rpg/comments/8kkwph/if_you_were_running_a_game_where_the_players_were/?st=jhh4a0m0&sh=40d8580d](https://www.reddit.com/r/rpg/comments/8kkwph/if_you_were_running_a_game_where_the_players_were/?st=jhh4a0m0&sh=40d8580d)
* **5 Room Dungeon layout:** [https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Five_Room_Dungeon](https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Five_Room_Dungeon)
* **More on 5 Room Dungeons, and examples:** [https://www.roleplayingtips.com/rptn/rpt156-6-methods-making-dungeons-interesting/](https://www.roleplayingtips.com/rptn/rpt156-6-methods-making-dungeons-interesting/)
* **It’s Always Cloudy in Barovia, Episode 3 (5RD Example):** [https://youtu.be/tbAVes_MDOY](https://youtu.be/tbAVes_MDOY)
* **Mysterium at Bainbridge Estate, Epsidoe 2 (5RD Example):** [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUGjPi08SrY](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUGjPi08SrY)